Friday, August 20, 2010

Fill In The Blanks and Tomato Sauce



Today we peeled and pureed a ton of fresh tomatoes from our garden. I decided to do "freezer canning" and make tomato sauce. It will be super to have fresh sauce this winter! I have a ton more tomatoes on the vine. May have to learn how to can!



I came across a cute blog today called the little things we do. She has a little thing she does on Friday's called ...fill in the blank friday. I thought it would be fun to play along.


1. My favorite current TV show is: Destination Truth. Why you ask? Well first off it is clean family fun. I really don't have to worry too much about my son seeing anything he shouldn't at age 6. Second the host (Josh Gates) and his entire team are witty and fun. I would love to hang with them sometime........just not while looking for Bigfoot!

2. The TV character I can relate to most is
. Amy Duncan on Good Luck Charlie......she is a fun loving, family centered working mom. She is sometime surprised at how "uncool" her kids think she is!

3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why).... Not sure.... A little Good Luck Charlie.......Scrubs.........Paula Deen mixture?

4. My all time favorite TV show is ...Friends.......I didn't watch it when it was on......I think I may have been too young to really "get it". Now I think it is hysterical!

5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is
Pawn Stars.........silly to watch a pawn shop but the characters brutal honesty with their customers and each other make me laugh.

6. My favorite TV couple is Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman......not a couple but love watching them.......like little boys in a candy shop. They make me giggle!


7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is the Friends episode where Ross starts dating again in the LEATHER pants.........I almost fell off the treadmill!

No comments: